Friday, December 25, 2015

For my son's Vermont Condo Christmas 5 of 5

Using Cotton Tales Pattern Under the Stars for a 33" by 47" wall hanging I modified the quilt to measure 53" by 67".  I used Electric Quilt and enlarged the squares from 6 to 7 inches and adding new squares.  A simple construction then became a challenge.  The 9 patches had to be cut with 2 13/16 squares....Yeah forget-about- it.  I paper pieced with all of it with freezer paper.  I loved the results however, and hope he does too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I was looking for one of my pattern covers to put up on Etsy, and stumbled across your post. I love what you did! And aren't you brave re-sizing the blocks! That is not easy! I really hope your son enjoyed the quilt.

Pam Curo
designer of the pattern, Under the Stars